The Decimator 2 from Decimator Design allows you to view any format of SDI on a composite or HDMI monitor with de-embedded audio. Scale either output simultaneously and perform aspect ratio conversion on the HDMI output. Features include:
- Auto detection of 3G, HD or SD (26 formats total)
- Selection of NTSC or PAL for 3G/HD inputs
- 2x RCA connectors for de-embedded analogue audio
- Switching of synchronous sources
- Simultaneous scaling on both the HDMI & composite outputs
- 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio conversion
- Full 16 channel audio metering on the HDMI output
- Graticules and overlays on the HDMI output
- Loop Through
Control either via USB on a Mac/Windows app or on-unit using the dip switch. The unit comes with a Locking DC Power Supply, HDMI Cable, USB Cable & Mounting Bracket. Warranty for all Decimator Design products is 3 years.
For full product specs please visit the Decimator Design website.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
If you are having issues with your product or need help with setup, please fill out our Support form.