The MD-DUCC from Decimator Design is a must have for any broadcast professional; the variety of functions it performs eliminate the need for several products. Input any format of SDI and select whatever output format you require - whether in SDI, HDMI, or analogue. Features include:
- Auto detection of 3G, HD or SD (26 formats total)
- True Down Up Cross conversion (select the required output format, no matter what the input format is)
- Complete 16:9, 14:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio conversion
- Selectable analogue video output
- 2x 10-bit outputs with audio automatically delayed or passed
- 2x RCA connectors to output de-embedded audio
- Professional motion-adaptive de-interlacing
- Full 16 Channel audio metering
- Graticule Generator/Text Overlays
- Active Loop Through Output
- GPI on RJ-45 for Tallies
- The MD-DUCC is controlled either via USB on a Mac/Windows app or on-unit using the dip switch. The unit comes with a Locking DC Power Supply, HDMI Cable & Mounting Bracket. Warranty for all Decimator Design products is 3 years.
For full product specs please visit the Decimator Design website.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
If you are having issues with your product or need help with setup, please fill out our Support form.