The DMON-6S from Decimator Design is a low cost, miniature 6 to 1 Multiviewer. The 6 SDI inputs are independent of each other, meaning you can monitor a mix of 3G/HD/SD feeds. Select preset layouts or customise your own depending on the number of feeds you wish to monitor. The Decimator DMON-6S features:
- Robust Aluminium Case w/ easy to use LCD & button control
- Custom Layouts and pre-set layouts with ability to save & load
- 16 character customisable UMD overlay per window
- 16 channel customisable Audio Metering overlay per window
- Safe Action, Safe Title and Centre Cross overlays
- Fast switching between inputs using Full-Screen scaling
- Dynamic UMDs via TSL protocol on RS422/485
- Selectable output format in both Full-Screen and Multi-Viewer mode
- Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Linked (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 6x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs with auto-detection
- 6x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI active loop copies of each input
- Any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per quadrand
- 32 GPI and RS422/485 on 37-pin DSUB for Dynamic Tallies
- USB port for control (Mac/PC) and firmware updates
DMON-6S comes with a Locking DC Power Supply, USB Cable, HDMI Cable & Mounting Bracket. Warranty for all Decimator Design products is 3 years.
For full product specs please visit the Decimator Design website
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
If you are having issues with your product or need help with setup, please fill out our Support form.