The DMON-4S from Decimator Design includes 4 independent SDI inputs and 4 independent HDMI outputs. This means you have the flexibility to either use it as an SDI to HDMI Quad Split, as an SDI to HDMI converter, or as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier - all in one low-cost, miniature box. The independent I/Os allow for a versatile combination of uses:
- 4 independent SDI inputs to an HDMI Quad-Split output
- 4 independent SDI to HDMI converters
- 3 independent SDI to HDMI converters w/ a Quad-Split output
- 2 independent SDI to HDMI converters with loop through
- 1 SDI or Quad-Split to 4 HDMI outputs
The DMON-4S is controlled either via USB on a Mac/PC app, or on-unit using the LCD screen and button controls. The unit comes with a Locking DC Power Supply, USB Cable, HDMI Cable & Mounting Bracket. Warranty for all Decimator Design products is 3 years.
For full product specs please visit the Decimator Design website.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
If you are having issues with your product or need help with setup, please fill out our Support form.